Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Don't mean to offend anyone...


Tonight I was surfing on the web when I took a break from the python studying, I found out this clip. That is the opening credit of "Revolutionary Girl Utena." I used to like the music and the awesome opening scene a lot, and I still somehow like it now. The following is the original opening credit for this anime, everything is in Japanese. Just give you a little taste of the music and visuals.
However...(scroll down)




I found out there's another version of this same clip, with Spanish!!! Let's take a look.



I don't want to offend anyone who speaks Spanish, really. But, I couldn't stop laughing when I watched this clip. I didn't laugh like this: lol. Just a little bit smile. However, this is really interesting that the anime is so popular that it's even translated into Spanish. I was surprised about this part, actually. (I thought only Asians especially Taiwanese are in love with Japanese Anime...) Don't blame me. It seems like I've been staying in my own little world for so long so that I don't know there are plenty of the anime translated into other languages by subbing the vocal. It's very interesting to see the both languages playing here. One of the good material to explore bi-lingual or multi-lingual.

p.s. I guess this is enough for anime topic.

No comments: