Sunday, November 16, 2008

Amazing Corn!!!


Habana:
Best corn ever in this restaurant!! I've been eating here for several time, but never had a camera with me. The last time I ate the corns was a few months ago. Really missed this place. Originally, I don't eat corn at all. I don't dislike corns, and I'm not a corn person cuz we don't use corn in Chinese food very often. So, I just don't get in touch with a lot of corns. Till my friends brought me to "Habana," I realize how amazing these corns are! The following photo I took is how the amazing corn look like:

So juicy... I went there with another friend today at lunch time. The amazing corns really warmed me up in this cold weather! Good place to go.
It's located at Elizabeth St. and Prince St. in SOHO.
You'll see how good the corns are when you try it out, my friends. XD

2 comments:

Chia-Ying said...

For more photos of the corns, check this out (password required):
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/chiaying/16820336

You're welcome to "borrow" my photos! :)

Darcy Wang said...

HAHA!! Thank you lah, my friend.
(p.s. to my interface buddies: she's the one I mentioned in this post that we went to eat corn together.)