Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Intro-Overture


I don't do blogs all the time. I tried to maintain and kept updating blogs before, but it never last really long. I normally record my daily thoughts and activities in my own journal book. Since the Chronobook* came out lately, I found out it's really unique and fun to keep daily journal. So, the online blog is even being ignored by me.
However, I decide to build a blog not only for Interface class, but publish and share my thoughts, life (not too personal life), research, laughter, madness, and... everything universally. So, that's why I name my blog as a digital version of my journal/ Chronobook. You may see me really crazy in this my little own world, or you may think I'm extremely random and still crazy. That's ok. Just keep coming back for my new post. Hope you'll enjoy it.
*Chronobook is a product of MUJI Company. Please refer to www.muji.com.

No comments: